June Kids Class 8-14 Years Old
Join us at the WRMA facility to continue to build on the skills of your young rider. We have seen it first hand... starting to implement the basic rider techniques at a young age is significantly important. Whether your little ripper is inspiring to race at the highest level, or just wants to have some more fun on a camping weekend, we can help! We have focused this school on maximizing take-aways and improving rider safety/control. We will make sure we spend time with your young ones to ensure they will take something away to help them on the trails.
- Coaching sessions are a "3 Pack" style, where you can get the most bang for your buck across three different days so you can take advantage of it all
- Our skillsets to be learnt are personalized per rider so we can make sure you take everything you can out of our course
- Once they have nailed down these essentials they will be ready to rip it up ANYWHERE!
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.